On May 02, 2018 SourceYourMeeting.com announced the release of new Hotelier and CVB Portals. The new Portals provide incredible control and opportunities for hotels and CVBs to provide meeting professionals with the information they need to make informed decisions.
Here are just some of the enhancements (Click Hotel.SourceYourMeeting.com to compare account options):
- Free To Hotels To Bid - Hotels still Bid for Free (No Commission paid to SYM) with the added option to Upgrade their account to used additional functionality;
- NEW eRFI Response Form - allowing hoteliers to respond even faster! Hoteliers can save their work as they go, format content, and can even update previously submitted responses (versioning). They can also now view/save/print their bid in PDF format;
- NEW Hotelier Portal - makes hoteliers more efficient! Share eRFI responses with colleagues, link the bid to their own hotel systems to eliminate duplicate data entry. Upgrade their hotel(s) account to bring their hotel to life by providing planners with one-click access to meeting services, photos, videos, an interactive Google Map of the property, and more. NSO reps can work more closely with their hotels as well;
- Unlimited Users – When hotel upgrades their account, all their hotel users are Upgraded simultaneiously for the one low annual fee;
- Autofill – When Hotels complete the eRFI your email address will autofill as they type;
- Unlimited Reports – You can now view or print reports for any project you’ve worked on all from one location;
- Printable PDF Reports – Now you can print copies of the Hotel Responses or save them to your own system;
- NEW NSO & CVB Portals - CVB & NSO Reps can now see all their active and archived projects, eliminating the need to comb through emails. They can manage all their leads, work more efficiently, and provide planners with key destination information to help them have all the information they need to select their city;
- Response Tracking - Easily see that which of your hotels have responded to RFPs in a sortable onscreen display saving CVBs and NSOs valuable follow up time;
- Unlimited Users – All your users at the NSO & CVB are upgraded for the one low annual fee;
- Upgraded Planner Reports – Planner Users will now be able to click the hotel name and city name in their availability reports to access hotel meeting services, photos, videos, an interactive Google Map of the hotel, city, and more.
- Unlimited Email Support – Our upgraded Ticketing system provides enhanced speed and improved personal attention to any question or issue you have. We even offer tips;
- Upgraded Knowledgebase and Service Request Help Desk:
Hoteliers who used the previous version of SourceYourMeeting.com are being asked to register as a NEW User to take advantage of all the new functionality. While creating your new user account you will also associate yourself with your hotel or if your hotel is not listed you can add a new hotel to our database. Once you've registered on Hotel.SourceYourMeeting.com you are considered an Existing User for future visits.
- Once you log in you can upgrade your hotel or contact us to volume upgrade multiple hotel(s) simultaneously.
Check out this video for a quick overview of the new upgraded hotelier and cvb portals: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/3186822690496818947
VERY IMPORTANT: Never forward your user name or password to another user! You can forward and "eRFI Link" or have a co-worker go to Hotel.SourceYourMeeting.com to create their own user account. Every user of SourceYourMeeting.com must create and user their own account. (Important Tips)Tags: Getting Started