Promote Your City - Admins of a CVB account can Upgrade (or renew) to Promote Your City to all SourceYourmeeting.com planners. Extra touches make all the difference; photos, video, convention center space diagrams, hotel quantity and specs, and additional useful information for the planner brings you and your city to life. It will then also be one-click accessible to the meeting planners on their reports. Upgrading provides you with enhancements to increase the likelihood your city and hotels will win the business. Contact the Admin of your SourceYourMeeting.com account to request an upgrade (You can identify the Admin for your CVB on your Home page once you log in at https://Hotel.SourceYourMeeting.com.
- Already logged in to your SouceYourMeeting.com? Click here to see the benefits of Upgrading Your City
- Not logged in: Click here to see the benefits;
- Click Here to see a SAMPLE Published Promote Your City page.
How to Upgrade Your Account to Promote Your City:
- CVB Admin: Click "Promote Your City" (left Nav bar) and complete the web page template with the information Planners need. This info will be linked to Meeting Planner reports as "About Your City".
- NOT the CVB Admin: Contact your CVB admin and ask them to Upgrade using these instructions.
Complete the Promote Your City Template (Admins Only). Click the button to summarize the benefits your city can bring to the planner.
- Why Choose Our City section:
- Sell to the Planner in the Why Our City section – why they should choose your hotel;
- Describe what differentiates your city from others;
- Use bullets and concise statements to describe your city;
- Include links to your CVB’s website and pages.
- Documents section: Upload documents that would best promote your property to the Planner, e.g., Convention Center Meeting Room Layouts, Things To Do, etc.
- Choose Documents to Upload… to select the document from your directory;
- Enter the user friendly Title of the document in the Document Title field;
- Click Upload;
- Add additional documents attached the same way.
- Gallery section: Upload photos of your city, convention center, hotel facades, restaurants, etc., so the Planner can view key aspects of the city.
- Click Choose Photo to Upload… to select the photo from your directory;
- Enter the user friendly title of the photo in the Familiar Photo Caption field;
- Click Upload;
- Add additional photos the same way
- Meeting Services section: Create a description (Service Title) for each service grouping your city offers the planner and meeting attendees, e.g.
- Meeting Rooms: provide name, sq ft, room configurations;
- Hotel Specs;
- Vendors: A/V, Photographers, Transportation Providers, etc.
- Restaurants, Etc.;
- Under each Service Title, describe the service and sell the service to the planner. Be creative - use eye-catching fonts, cut/paste links to services on your website, describe how your service is different/better than other citys' services, etc.
- Fun things to do while staying at you hotel.
- Locator Map section: Click the Location Map Button and enter your Convention Center address to include a detailed Google map of the location;
- Upgrade CVB section: Click "Upgrade Now" to Publish it for the Meeting Planners to see. and complete the preferred payment options (credit card or check) and required information;
- Publish your Promote Your City Page section: Click the "What Planners See" Link on the Why Our City Page of your Promote Your City Template to see what the Planners will view on your page. You can Edit the page at any time;
- Additional Benefits of an Upgraded Account:
- PDF of eRFI Response Form: As an Upgraded CVB Account User, you can download a PDF of eRFI Response Form your hotels have submited for presentation or to share with your colleagues/clients.
Upgrade Now and Start Promoting Your City to All SourceYourMeeting.com Planners!Tags: Promote Your City